Saturday, June 11, 2011

VC ROCKS July 2011 Blog Hop

Welcome to the July 2011 VC Rocks blog hop. Our theme this month is Big Shot Madness. All of our projects must feature Stampin Up products and the Sizzix the Big Shot in some way.


You may have arrived from Carolyn's blog at http://www.inkingthenightaway.blogspot.com/. If you want to see the full list of 33 blog participants, you can see the list at the VC Rocks blog at http://www.vcrocks.blogspot.com/


I decided to use the Top Note Die, the Fabulous Floretes stamp set from the Summer Mini and one of the newest In Colors, Calypso Coral.




Stamps Sets: Fabulous Florets, Sincere Salutations

Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White.

Ink: Calypso Coral, Riding Hood Red

Misc: Just Add Cake DSP (preview from new catalog), Top Note Die, brads

Thanks for stopping by. Please visit Mary's blog at http://mimitojett.blogspot.com/ for the next stop on the tour.

20 comments:

  1. Diane, your card is stunning. I love how you took the Top Note and "dressed" it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooo, I haven't seen anything in Calypso Coral up close yet. . . . what a beautiful card it makes! Thanks, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DSP that you used on this beauty! Simple and oh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. top note is the best............

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my, Calypso Coral looks yummy when you put it all together like this! Your top note card format is a great way to show off these new colors. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I may end up liking Calypso Coral more than I already do. Love it with the Riding Hood Red. TFS!

    Cindy Ferenz
    Proud Parent of 2 Soldiers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diane, this is such a pretty card. thanks so much for sharing.

    Carolyn S

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card and love the colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for showcasing one of the new colors; makes me anxious for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovin' that new color! And your card is perfect with that DSP - thanx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Diane. I love the new florets set. I just might have to purchase it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it and oh super wow. This wasn't up when I made the blog hop on early Sat morning. It is just absolutely fantastic. Thanks for this.

    Carey Rogers
    aka Roscoe's mommy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how you framed the sentiment with the flowers! Calypso Coral is my new favorite1

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that die! Probably one of my favorites! Love how you did the card with it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I like the calypso coral with riding hood red. Very nice!
    Elizabeth K

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card! I keep resisting that top note die but I may have to cave!

    ReplyDelete