Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Horses

This is a belated Birthday card I made for my father. His birthday was in November but I just hand delivered it to him this morning. I'm not sure of the source of the image but I love those galloping horses. I used SU! Crumb Cake (I still have to stop myself from typing Kraft!) for the card base. I embossed at piece of Cajun Craze cs with the SU! Houndstooth embossing folder and mounted that to the card base. I added a piece of Chocolate Chip strip to the Cajun Craze layer. I stamped the image and sentiment on a piece of Crumb Cake with Chocolate Chip ink and mounted it a Chocolate Chip piece. I used my new Corner Chomper on the image and Chocolate Chip layer and added three brads.



8 comments:

  1. Diane, very nice masculine card. I find it really difficult to make masculine cards. Nice one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it Diane! I'm no good at masculine cards. You rocked this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of horses so your card rocks Diane! Wonderful masculine card and I bet your father loved it. Wishing you a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the texture! Glad I am not the only one who delivers b-day cards late!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I like the embossing pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful image of horses and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a nice card - I'm sure he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great masculine card! I love that embossing on the background too. I think the date is wrong on your camera.

    ReplyDelete